Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, October 25, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The Global Respiratory Devices Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017.
• Research at DMI yielded diverse opinions with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
• Growing prevalence of respiratory devices and increased pollution rates are majorly driving the market for Respiratory Devices.
• However, Respiratory Devices Cost and quality issues are likely to act as a hurdle for the growth of this market.
What is featured in this report?
• The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Respiratory Devices Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
• The report profiles the following companies which constitute a larger pie in Global Respiratory Devices Market size:
• Hans Rudolph, Inc., Quality Medical, Philips Healthcare, Resmed Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Masimo Corporation, Medtronics Plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Invacare Corporation, and Hamilton Medical AG.
• Based on Monitoring Devices, Therapeutic Devices, Diagnostic Devices and Consumables, and Accessories.
• The different monitoring devices include Capnographs, Gas Analyzers, and Pulse Oximeters.
• Based on Diagnostic Devices, the market is divided into Peak Flow Meters, Polysomnography (PSG) Devices, Spirometers, and Others.
• Based on Therapeutic Devices, the market is segmented as Bi-PAP Devices, CPAP Devices, Humidifiers, Inhalers, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Reusable Resuscitators, and Ventilators.
• Ventilators and Resuscitators take the significant chunk of global respiratory devices market share.
• Further, the global market is segmented by Consumables and Accessories into Disposable Masks, Disposable Resuscitators, Tracheostomy Tubes, Nasal Cannulas, and Others.
• This report segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
• North America is taking primary Respiratory Devices Market Share of around 40% which includes a significant contribution from the US, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe.
• Growing technology, increasing geriatric population, high spending capacity of the community drives this market.
• Increasing air pollution rates, especially in China and India are driving the growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Request Customization: https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/respiratory-devices-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/respiratory-devices-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866