Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, June 17, 2017 ) Market Research Hub report titled ‘Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline' Target constitutes close to 28 molecules. Out of which approximately 27 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1157690
Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 22.214.171.124) - Spleen tyrosine kinase, also known as Syk, is an enzyme encoded by the SYK gene. It regulates several biological processes including innate and adaptive immunity, cell adhesion, osteoclast maturation, platelet activation and vascular development. It assembles into signaling complexes with activated receptors at the plasma membrane via interaction between its SH2 domains and the receptor tyrosine-phosphorylated ITAM domains. The association with the receptor can also be indirect and mediated by adapter proteins containing ITAM or partial hemITAM domains. The phosphorylation of the ITAM domains is generally mediated by SRC subfamily kinases upon engagement of the receptor. More rarely signal transduction via SYK could be ITAM-independent.
The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 7, 3, 12 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Oncology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Gastrointestinal, Hematological Disorders, Central Nervous System, Respiratory, Cardiovascular and Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones which include indications Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Allergic Conjunctivitis, Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, Autoimmune Disorders, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura), Inflammation, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Ulcerative Colitis, Acquired (Autoimmune) Hemolytic Anemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Allergies, Alzheimer's Disease, Anaphylactic Shock, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Bladder Cancer, Blood Cancer, Chronic Urticaria Or Hives, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Glomerulonephritis, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye), Leukemias, Lupus Erythematosus, Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Multiple Sclerosis, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Sicca Syndrome (Sjogren), Skin Inflammation, Solid Tumor and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Furthermore, this report also reviewsalso reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 188.8.131.52)
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/tyrosine-protein-kinase-syk-spleen-tyrosine-kinase-or-p72-syk-or-syk-or-ec-27102-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 126.96.36.199)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 188.8.131.52) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Table of Content:
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 184.108.40.206) - Overview
Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 220.127.116.11) - Therapeutics Development
Products under Development by Stage of Development
Products under Development by Therapy Area
Products under Development by Indication
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1157690
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of pharmaceutical market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Market Research Hub