Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, June 17, 2017 ) According to the recently published report ' Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO - Pipeline Review, H1 2017'; Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 24 molecules. Out of which approximately 23 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 126.96.36.199) - Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO is an enzyme encoded by the AXL gene. It plays a role in various processes such as endothelial cell survival during acidification by preventing apoptosis, optimal cytokine signaling during human natural killer cell development, hepatic regeneration, gonadotropin-releasing hormone neuron survival and migration, platelet activation, or regulation of thrombotic responses. It plays also an important role in inhibition of Toll-like receptors (TLRs)-mediated innate immune response.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1157700
The report 'Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO - Pipeline Review, H1 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviewsalso reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 4, 4, 10 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology and Cardiovascular which include indications Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Solid Tumor, Breast Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Gastric Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Bladder Cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Blood Cancer, Bone Metastasis, Colon Carcinoma, Endometrial Cancer, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Head And Neck Cancer, Hematological Tumor, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Leukemias, Liposarcoma, Liver Cancer, Melanoma, Metastatic Brain Tumor, Metastatic Melanoma, Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma, Ocular Melanoma, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma, Peritoneal Cancer, Pheochromocytoma, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Skin Cancer, Thrombosis, Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma), Ureter Cancer, Urethral Cancer and Wilms' Tumor (Nephroblastoma).
Make An Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1157700
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11)
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/tyrosine-protein-kinase-receptor-ufo-axl-oncogene-or-axl-or-ec-27101-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Market Research Hub