Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, June 19, 2017 ) According to the report Global Biopreservation Market published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2021 from USD 2.45 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.3%.
Biopreservation refers to extended storage life and enhanced safety of foods using the natural microflora and (or) their antibacterial products. Lactic acid bacteria have a major potential for use in biopreservation because they are safe to consume and during storage they naturally dominate the microflora of many foods. In milk, brined vegetables, many cereal products and meats with added carbohydrate, the growth of lactic acid bacteria produces a new food product. In raw meats and fish that are chill stored under vacuum or in an environment with elevated carbon dioxide concentration, the lactic acid bacteria become the dominant population and preserve the meat with a "hidden' fermentation. The same applies to processed meats provided that the lactic acid bacteria survive the heat treatment or they are inoculated onto the product after heat treatment.
Download free sample report at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/request-sample
The factors influencing the Global Market for Biopreservation Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The drivers of the biopreservation market include increasing healthcare expenditure, increased demand for preserving new-born’s cord cells, increasing R&D spending on research advances in regenerative market, drug discovery and biobanks, investments by government and non-government corporate organizations. Advancements in the field of personalised and diagnostics medicines, increasing biopreservation applications and new facilities are also expected to act as a growth catalyst for the market. However, the market growth is hampered by a few restraints that include high cost related to technologically advanced products and stability issues of specimens.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/inquire
For granular level understanding, the Biopreservation Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
• By Product Type
o Biopreservation Media
o Biopreservation equipment
o Lab Information System Management
• By Bio-Specimens
o Human tissue samples
o Stem cells
o Other bio-specimens
• By Application
o Therapeutic applications
o Research applications
o Clinical trials
o Other applications
• By End-User
o Gene Banks
Customize Report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/customize-report
The global market is segmented based on the geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe. The spread of analytics and awareness of its potential are increasing at a rapid rate in Europe.
• North America Biopreservation Market
• Europe Biopreservation Market
• Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market
• Latin America Biopreservation Market
• Middle East and Africa Biopreservation Market
Request Discount: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/request-discount
The major players in the biopreservation market include BioLife Solutions, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, BioCision LLC, VWR Corporation, Cesca Therapeutics Inc., Taylor-Wharton, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Panasonic Corporation and Lifeline Scientific Inc.
Buy now: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-biopreservation-market-1008
The Biopreservation Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
• Segment-level analysis on basis of producttype, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast