Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, November 10, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Critical Care Diagnostics market is accounted for $0.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2022. Growing aging population and chronic health concerns, improving advancements in technologies and rapid attentiveness, increasing acceptance of these tests by physicians and patients are some of factors triggering the market growth. However, increased price of the molecular diagnostics and shortage of skilled labor are some of the factors restraining the market growth. Microbial and Infectious diseases test segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global market in terms of revenue due to rising specialty hospitals and convalescing healthcare services and infrastructures in rural areas.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/critical-care-diagnostics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson & Co., BioMerieux, Inc., Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Bayer Healthcare AG, Alere, Inc. Roche Diagnostics Ltd, EKF Diagnostics and Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
End Users Covered:
- Intensive Care Units
- Operating Rooms
- Emergency Rooms
- Other End Users
Test Types Covered:
- Routine & Special Chemistry
- Microbial & Infectious Test
- Flow Cytometry
- Other Test Types
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564961/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
9.1 Abbott Laboratories
9.2 Beckman Coulter
9.3 Becton Dickinson & Co.
9.4 BioMerieux, Inc.
9.5 Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
9.6 Bayer Healthcare AG
9.7 Alere, Inc.
9.8 Roche Diagnostics Ltd.
9.9 EKF Diagnostics
9.10 Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564961/buying