Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, November 13, 2017 ) Infectious Diseases Diagnostics Market Size is anticipated to grow at a 7.90% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 14.45 billion in 2016 and is relied upon to achieve USD 21.13 billion by 2021. Infectious disease diagnostics involves various method to check for the presence of foreign antigen/organism with the help of numerous diagnostic tools. Infectious disease conditions are highly widespread in under developed regions owing to the lack of awareness for personal hygiene, minimal health care expenditures, and absence of efficient physician services. Rising cases of infectious diseases in developed economies is further expected to boost the market growth. This has lead vitro diagnostic device manufacturers to invest into emerging economies. These companies are taking efforts to develop and commercialize cost effective tools for the infectious disease diagnosis.
Disease diagnostics are used for confirmation of a disease in form of a quick, precise test result. Being time consuming, disease diagnostics are on a rise. The infectious disease epidemics are spreading worldwide, thereby leading to an increase in demand of diagnostic tests. In addition, the incidences of malaria, flu, AIDS, and other diseases are also on a rise, creating a robust demand for infectious disease diagnostics. With a majority of physicians adopting the evidence-based treatment method, infectious disease diagnostic kits are more likely to gain traction over the forecast period. Several government-funded programs all over the globe are increasingly providing free screening and tests in order to increase awareness, accurately diagnose diseases, and minimize the chances of infection. Such initiatives are anticipated to boost the market growth in the next few years. However, diagnostic kits are expensive and manufacturers still have a poor distribution channel for operating across emerging economies. These two factors are projected to be the key challenges to rapid revenue growth of the global infectious diseases diagnostics market.
View full report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/infectious-diseases-diagnostics-market-4607/
Infectious Diseases Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Product, Application, Technology and End User. On the basis of Product, it is segmented into Instruments, Reagents, Services, and Software.
Consumables accounted for the largest share. On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Tuberculosis (TB), Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae (CT/NG), human papillomavirus (HPV), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and others (Influenza, Ebola, Typhoid, Malaria, and Dengue) included. Hospital-acquired MRSA infections and human papillomavirus (HPV) are expected to be the fastest-growing market segments in the forecast period. On the basis of technology, it is segmented into PCR, INAAT, DNA Sequencing and Hybridization.
Traditional methods are categorized into immunodiagnostics, microscopy, and biochemical characterization. Microarrays and INAAT are projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This noteworthy growth can be accredited to the specificity and an increase in the efficiency of these tests. On the basis of End User, it is segmented into Hospital and Laboratories. Hospital laboratories and reference labs held the largest share in this market segment.
1.2 Instruments & Analyzers
1.3.1 Assays and Reagents
1.4 Services & Softwares
1.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
1.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
1.7 Market Share Analysis, By Product
2.2 Traditional Diagnostic Techniques
2.2.3 Biochemical Characterization
2.3 Molecular Diagnostics
2.3.3 DNA Sequencing & NGS
2.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technique
2.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technique
2.6 Market Share Analysis, By Technique
3.2 Hepatitis B
3.3 Hepatitis C
3.4 Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
3.5 Tuberculosis (TB)
3.6 Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae (CT/NG)
3.7 Human papillomavirus (HPV)
3.8 Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
3.10 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
3.11 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
3.12 Market Share Analysis, By Application
4 End User
4.2 Hospitals Laboratories
4.3 Physician office Labs
4.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
4.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
4.8 Market Share Analysis, By End User
Get free sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/infectious-diseases-diagnostics-market-4607/request-sample
Infectious Diseases Diagnostics Market geographical segmentation by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest share of the IDD market, followed by Europe. Both regions are projected to witness single-digit growth rates during the coming years. Be that as it may, Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years, due to the high pervasiveness of infectious diseases, and huge investment opportunities due to a growth in healthcare expenditure.
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Buy now@ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/infectious-diseases-diagnostics-market-4607
The major Infectious Diseases Diagnostics Market leaders are Abbott Laboratories, bioMérieux SA, Hologic, Inc., Danaher Corporation, SBecton, Dickinson and Company, Cepheid, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Alere Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A., Quidel Corporation, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast