Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, March 09, 2018 ) The global market for neglected tropical diseases should reach $2.6 billion by 2021 from $1.4 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
The report focuses on newer drugs and innovations in chemical compounds, vaccines and biologicals recently launched or in development. Specifically excluded from the scope of research are vector or mosquito control approaches, strategies and products; drugs used for symptomatic treatment and not for the elimination of the virus from the host; and details on manufacturers and suppliers of nonbranded generics.
Explore More Information about report @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/reports/global-neglected-tropical-disease-treatments-market-analysis-with-forecasts-to-2022-growth-opportu/1843767816
Products used for diagnosis as well as PCR techniques, kits and testing facilities are also excluded from the report.
Research Cosmos has categorized the markets based on regions defined by the WHO since it is the primary organization mapping disease prevalence, assisting with access to medicine and enabling partnerships. Regions include Africa, Americas, South-East Asia, Europe, Eastern Mediterranean and Western Pacific. These cover all the WHO participating countries which are described in detail in the subsequent section.
Request free sample @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/request/1843767816
- An overview of the global markets for tropical disease treatments.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- A look at the total addressable market, an indication of the number of people affected, and the current shares of key marketed therapies.
- Representations of market shares by geography, company, and future outlook.
- Insight on some of the newer drug candidates, clinical trials, and their end points.
- Analyses of factors such as increases in resistance of vectors to common insecticides, increases in rapid diagnostic techniques, and no established treatment for newer conditions like Zika.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Check for Discount @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1843767816
Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
+1 888 709 8757