Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, October 08, 2019 ) According to the new market research report " Anatomic Pathology Market by Product & Service (Instruments (Tissue Processing Systems, Microtome), Consumables (Reagent & Antibodies), Histopathology, Cytopathology), Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development) - Forecasts to 2021", published by MarketsandMarkets™, The anatomic pathology market was valued at USD 16.2 Billion in 2016 and poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2016 and 2021, to reach USD 21.9 Billion in 2021.
Download PDF Brochure :https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=137323145
Target Audience for this Report:
- Anatomic pathology instrument manufacturers
- Anatomic pathology consumable manufacturers
- Anatomic pathology product distributors
- Various research and consulting companies
- Various research associations related to anatomic pathology
Anatomic Pathology Market segmented into :
- On the basis of application, the anatomic pathology market is segmented into disease diagnosis, drug discovery & development, and other applications. The growth in this segment primarily attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of product and service, the market is segmented into instruments, consumables, and services. This growth can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the subsequent growth in the number of anatomic pathology tests.
Get Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=137323145
Geographically, the anatomic pathology market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The growing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly increasing aging population, rising acceptance of personalized medicine, growing academic and government investments in diagnostic research, and the presence of a large number of major market players in this region are further driving the growth of this Anatomical pathology market.
Mr. Shelly Singh