Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, June 17, 2017 ) The latest report Histone Deacetylase 4 - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviewsalso reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1157705
Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Histone deacetylase 4 (HDAC4) is a protein encoded by the HDAC4 gene. It is responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. It acts via the formation of large multiprotein complexes.
Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 5 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular and Ophthalmology which include indications Breast Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Bladder Cancer, Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure), Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Essential Thrombocythemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Leiomyosarcoma, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) and Retinitis Pigmentosa (Retinitis).
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Make An Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1157705
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 126.96.36.199)
- The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive medicine profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 22.214.171.124)
- Identify the use of medicines for target identification and medicine repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 4 (Histone Deacetylase A or HDAC4 or EC 126.96.36.199) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/histone-deacetylase-4-histone-deacetylase-a-or-hdac4-or-ec-35198-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News At: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Market Research Hub